Lower South Island
This Queenstown Luxury Lodge offers spectacular southern comfort only ten minutes from the busy centre of Queenstown and picturesque Arrowtown.
Set in a rural location with stunning views of the famed Remarkables, so-called because these mile-high peaks constantly change colour and shape as sun, shade or snow and clouds daily paint different patterns. Only seven sumptuous rooms, some with balconies, means a maximum of 14 guests enjoys the Lodge’s incredible views and seclusion in a country-estate ambience.
Dining at the lodge is a highlight of a stay with delectable dishes crafted using fresh local produce - join other guests or dine privately, the choice is yours.
Charming mature gardens, superb facilities and chemical-free bathing water from a mountain waterfall - and a roaring fire in winter.
- Boutique wineries – meet the wine maker and enjoy a winery lunch
- Adjacent to Jacks Point golf course
- A scenic jet boat ride on the Dart River
- Closest accommodation to Remarkables Ski field
- A helicopter ride from the lodge grounds to the top of the Remarkables Mountains or to Milford Sound and a glacier landing
- Tennis court, swimming pool, sauna and hydrotherapy spa
- The moon rising over the Remarkables Mountains from your balcony with a glass of Pinot Noir in your hand